Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
As QA Lead, you'll oversee the testing efforts of our QA processes, projects, and the execution of test plans, ensuring that testing is completed on time and meets all functional requirements as defined during the requirement definition process.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Plans and performs QA tasks within projects to ensure the application meets design specifications and quality standards; troubleshoots software defects and identifies root cause of issues.
- Develops and maintains detailed test documentation such as test plans, test indexes, and test cases based on functional/technical documentation and understanding of system and business processes.
- Responsible for different testing phases such as functional, system integration, UAT, performance, regression testing and fix re-testing.
- Provides accurate measurement of product and system quality under test to project teams, IT management, and senior management.
- Communicates and partners closely with members of IT Department and business stakeholders regarding quality compliance, testing statuses, and defects/issues.
- Complete software testing using AGILE/Scrum methodology.
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional teams during the E2E testing.
- Reports application defects in a defect tracking database.
- Schedules, coordinates and supports UAT Testing phases with end users.
- Responsible for testing daily website changes and email campaigns.
- Contributes to improving standards and processes of the QA team.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields with a minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Quality Assurance, or a combination of education with equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Retail landscape and Integration between Order Management, Warehouse Management, ERP and Allocations.
- Proficiency within WM integrations with messaging systems like Dematic or Intelligrated.
- Knowledge of core OMS functionalities such as Order Allocation, Fulfilments, Picking, Shipment Confirmations.
- Understanding of the software development and project life cycle.
- Familiar with Omni channel Supply Chain Integrations
- Experience in MAWM and Manhattan Active Omni is a plus.
- Knowledge of QA tools like Jira and Confluence
- Quality Assurance and Software Testing Certifications is a plus (e.g. CSQA, ISTQB)
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Ability to work in a team environment, promotes integration with other teams with a focus on building effective partnerships and delivering high quality customer service.