Sales Audit Associate
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Are you a Jedi Master at researching and resolving discrepancies? We’re on the search for a Sales Auditor to join the team! You will support all aspects of the daily operations, including auditing sales revenue and POS and web transactions. Being analytical is key and you’ll have to love digging deep in numbers.
This role operates on a hybrid schedule and will require to work from our HQ located in the City of Industry, CA two days a week.
Pay range is $19.25/hr - $21/hr
Please note the pay range for this position starts as listed in the job posting, but other factors such as an individual’s education, location, meeting the minimum job requirements for the role, training and experience, will determine the final salary for potential new hires.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Audits sales revenue, POS and web transactions for the assigned area
- Processes any dropped transactions
- Researches store bank deposits over/shorts
- Assists stores with troubleshooting, researching, and resolving problems with sales transactions and balances
- Communicates with Stores, DMs, RDs, Loss Prevention and IT as needed
- Prepares weekly and month-end journal entries reflecting the month’s activity
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Solid analytical skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to type fast and accurate. 10-key skill helpful
- Dedicates to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly
- Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator
- Upholds and furthers HOTT’s culture and values. Inquisitiveness and open mind regarding teen music and fashion trends
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure
- Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous store retail experience is helpful