Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
The Hands On IT Infrastructure Manager is responsible for the design, installation, maintenance, and retirement of the systems that are at the core of the organization. The Systems and Services typically include underpinning (or supporting) services, or infrastructure that enable the delivery of customer-facing IT services. Database, Vendor management (IMS ), Procurement, Standards and procedures, Monitoring, and reporting, with emphasis on Cloud first are a few of the areas of responsibility. Manager interfaces with users of technology, employing a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image of the department. Adopts Project Management methodology to undertake projects. Resolves problem situations in a professional manner.
Pay range is $130K-$135K.
Please note the pay range for this position starts as listed in the job posting, but other factors such as an individual’s education, location, meeting the minimum job requirements for the role, training, and experience, will determine the final salary for potential new hires.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work as a Technical SME to project team members in proper deployment of technologies.
- Hire, train, manage, develop, assign, evaluate, and set goals for Infrastructure team and staff.
- Oversee technical design, management, of various enterprise technologies that include, but are not limited to; Microsoft 365 suite, Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, messaging, collaboration products, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (SCCM & Intune).
- Troubleshoot, isolate, and diagnose systems and production issues/problems, independent and/or in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Develop and implement standards and procedures in the areas of enterprise systems, cloud technologies, network infrastructure, and security.
- Exhibit hands on leadership in the designing and implementing of cloud services (examples : Google, Azure, Oracle, AWS)
- Solid understanding of deployment tools such as Altiris and enterprise batch scheduler such as Automic.
- Provide guidance and direction on innovations that add value to the business, improve productivity, and/or save costs.
- Learn new technologies and products quickly and adapt them to business requirements.
- Lead MSP (onshore and offshore) teams of analysts and engineers to provide 24x7 support.
- Responsible to audit and approve infrastructure and System invoices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 5+ years of technical team leadership is required and 10+ year experience working on infrastructure technologies preferably in Retail.
- Strong technical skills in various enterprise technologies, for example: Microsoft Server 2012/2019, Virtualization, Microsoft 365, Domain Controller, Active directory, SSO, MFA, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (SCCM & Intune).
- Strong Technical knowledge of Cloud infrastructure such as Oracle, GCP and Azure.
- Working knowledge of Network Infrastructure.
- Experience with Unix and DB (Oracle. SQL)
- Working experience with managing large MacOS environments.
- Ability to manage an MSP (outsourced on/offshore provider).
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Management, Project Management, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- Experience working wit vendors such as, Oracle/google Cloud, Cisco, Nutanix, Microsoft, Various MSP’s, preferred.
- Experience with VMWare/Oracle OCI, server engineering, network infrastructure, systems operations, telecommunications, and SaaS applications, preferred.
- Microsoft System Engineer and Azure Solutions Architect expert certification, preferred.