Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Pop culture. Music. Fashion. If you’re as crazy about them as we are, join our team already! We're looking for an organized and collaborative Merchandise Coordinator. This role will provide administrative support to the Buyer and Assistant Buyer as well as communicate and follow up with the DC and vendors to track orders in progress.
This role operates on a hybrid schedule and will require to work from our HQ located in the City of Industry, CA two days a week.
Pay range starting at $20.00/hr - $21.63/hr.
Please note the pay range for this position starts as listed in the job posting, but other factors such as an individual’s education, location, meeting the minimum job requirements for the role, training and experience, will determine the final salary for potential new hires.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Process, turn in and track all top samples for website including organizing our sample room
- Help coordinate samples and meets deadlines for all Holiday launches and mailers
- Input, set up, and distribute street dates and embargoes
- Process Purchase Orders
- Inputs and reconciles store price changes
- Follows up on incoming and late orders
- Sets up and assists in meetings with vendors
- Oversee weekly reporting to vendors
- Performs other duties assigned
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Associates Degree or higher, or equivalent work experience
- Comprehensive working knowledge of MS Suite
- Ability to successfully prioritize and complete projects with effective time management skills
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly
- Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator
- Upholds and furthers HOTT’s culture and values. Inquisitiveness and open mind regarding teen music and fashion trends
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure
- Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues